Kimono of WATASI JAPAN Hijab is made from genuine vintage kimono (black dress).
What is black sleeve?
Although there may be many people who do not even know about Japanese, black dressing is the kimono of the highest rank among the kimonos worn by the mother of the bride and groom in the wedding ceremony. In the pattern of black dressing, a message that wishes from mother to child to be happy is put in it. Messages are different for each pattern. I think that it will be a gift of Japan, which is a bit different when gifts are sent with a message to those who are presented.
What is Kimono Hijab?
Kimono of WATASI JAPAN hijab is made from vintage kimono. Overseas, it is called "kimono" but Japanese prints and something like kimono which is not kimono are used. In WATASI JAPAN, I am manufacturing a kimono hijab using vintage kimono that has been used since long ago in Japan.
Kimono hijab manufacturing process
1. I am using a real vintage kimono.
2. It is a silk material.
· "Antibacterial action" It prevents the propagation of the bacteria on its own, it also has a deodorizing effect.
· 'Skin touch of unique smoothness of silk'
- "Skin-friendly" Silk made from protein containing amino acids is close to human skin
· "Excellent hygroscopicity, moisture release" Because it has more water absorption and moisture release than cotton, even if you sweat it absorbs water.You can spend refreshingly even in areas where perspiration is easy.
· "UV cut" Protect your skin from hot sunlight.
· Because silk products are weak to water, it is difficult to wash, but silk has its own antibacterial effect, so normal care can be dealt with only in the shade.
3. There are only one clothes in the world Hijab
Kimono of WATASI JAPAN Hijab is made by reproducing genuine kimono. There is only one in the world , you can enjoy kimono hijab.
4. Hearing Muslim people and developing products
At WATASI JAPAN, we are developing products under the cooperation of mosques and Muslims from various countries in Japan. It is safe and perfect for souvenirs for Muslim people.
5. Kimono The hijab is a silk product, so it is difficult to wrinkle.
There are some cocoons that are used for vintage kimono, which are almost not made from Japanese cocoons at present. Japanese cocoons are more difficult to wrinkle than the current overseas cocoons, and they are characterized by unique smoothness and tension.
6. Ideal for topicality as a souvenir for overseas!
Kimono which is a symbol of Japanese culture is outstanding topical. Ideal for souvenirs of friends and business partners
is. Kimono Various patterns are given to hijab. The meaning is put in each one of that pattern.
The form of divergence represents the development and prosperity wisdom.
Because it is evergreen, it shows the meaning of longevity.
I think that it will become a wonderful Japanese gift that can feel caring by selecting a kimono hijab and superimposing a message put in the kimono pattern and a message to the person to be presented.
Where can I buy Kimono Hijab?
It sells at WATASI JAPAN shop site and Tokyo jermy.
Until kimono hijab is made (work process)
2. Carefully unravel the kimono one by one.
3. Make the cutting manually.
4. We will sew with carefully sewing staff.
5. Take meter reading.
6. Wash the product with ozone, pack it and ship it.
※ paulownia box is sold separately.
Traditional japanese pattern is Matsu
[ Matsu ]
The representative of evergreen tree in Japan, is
respected for its unchanging universality Because
Matsu can life for thousand years, Matsu patterns
became the symbol of “a long life”.